Sunday, June 04, 2006

Info Links about Ameya Gambhir

style="color: rgb(119, 119, 119);" class="postBody"> Welcome Everybody !

I have created this blog space to share my everyday life incidences, which I feel are worth learning and entertaining as well.

This may include anything in this universe from "pohe"reciepe to Unified Theory of Universe.
Before I start, here is a brief summary about myself.
More Details are available HERE

I am born and brought up in Maharashtra, India.
Birthday 9th September 1982 Amalner Jalgaon District in Northern Maharashtra.

Primary education in vaired locations since my father is in Bank and we have regular transfers.
From sixth standard we settled in Solapur.
I have done SSC and HSC from Solapur, A district in Southern Maharashtra.

Then I did my Electronics Engineering from Walchand College of Engineering Sangli
Passed out in 2004, I joind Larsen & Toubro Limited


Ways to know about me better:

Google Talk
Ameya.gambhir

Yahoo Messenger
ameya_gambhir

Orcut Profile
http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=6844196668873071547

Photo Album
www.ameyagambhir.myphotoalbum.com

hi5 profile:
I am not a frequent user of hi5.

Ringo profile
Not a frequent user.

More details about work I do and all professional things are blogged on
www.professionalameya.blogspot.com

Please have a look at my Technical and Professional blogs @ above link.

your comments and ideas are welcome!
So happy blogging !

Regards,
Ameya Gambhir

1 comment:

Vijay Bendre said...

You have extremely bright future...
All the best for your career...
Reagards,
Vijay